This recipe is from Corey of familyfreshmeals.com
I first made this recipe for my graduation weekend. I had my husband’s parents as well as my entire family coming out to support me so I needed an easy and delicious breakfast.
This one not only sounded amazing, but I had already tasted it before at my friend’s house for a gameday get together. Emily, I cannot thank you enough for sharing this recipe with me.
It’s a savory concoction of all the best breakfast items rolled into one dish. Bacon, eggs, crescent rolls, heavy cream and cheddar cheese to name a few. You truly can’t go wrong with this dish and I have yet to hear anyone that dislikes it. It’s quick, easy and a crowd pleaser. I had a large group of people to feed that weekend so I also added a cinnamon roll casserole to balance the savory and it was a hit too. I’ll share that on another blog post, but I wanted to let you know that you could double this or add something sweet to eat for large groups of people.
Without further ado, enjoy!
Cheesy Egg Crescent Roll Casserole Recipe
Original recipe here.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Recipe created by: Corey Valley
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, chopped*
- (2) tubes of crescent rolls
- (5) Large Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
*Quick tip: I buy the already cooked bacon strips to save time.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Grease a 9” x 13” baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
- Roll crescent rolls according to package instructions and place side-by-side in the baking dish.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cream, and season with salt and pepper. Fold in bacon and cheese, then pour mixture over crescent rolls. Bake until the rolls are golden and the egg mixture is set, about 23 – 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.